Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Whip


Ms. Ladies of the house has tagged me. She wants to see what I drive. But she can't. What I drive (Chrysler minivan) is carrying some of my favorite guys on their hunting adventure (see what happens when gas goes up and your wife makes you sell your truck!)

So this is what I am driving today.

It is Checkered's precious Caliber. He loves this car (and so do I), but some of his love wore off the day someone referred to it as a Barbie car.

Some more of that love will wear off if GM "acquires" Chrysler and Checkered is one of the 35,000 people in our area who lose their jobs as a result. Are you listening, Federal Government? Do NOT facilitate the merger.

Eww. That was sad. So let's end on a more positive note:

24 mpg.

10 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I hope they don't merger either. Thinking of you...and what a cute car! I have to get a new one in a few weeks, and I am busily shopping.

Unknown said...

I pray they do not merge. I think it will be another notch in the economy that will make it more hard for recovery to happen.

It is a sassy little ride though...but just tell Checkered it looks like a newer version NASCAR...the Hybrid model coming out in 2020, yeah...that's it. Tell him that.

Are you having fun without all the boys? I am sure you have mixed emotions on that one.

Marlene

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Cute ride... I need to do that too (kris tagged me I mean)
Have a great Thursday!

Pancake said...

Hope they do NOT merge! Love the way you ended the post!

Betty said...

Good looking car. Love it!

Anonymous said...

When I get yelled at for vacuuming it constantly, I simply explain, "it's the closest I'm going to get to a mid-life-crisis."

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Say "NO" to the merger.

Do you feel like you are driving a go cart when you drive the Barbie car instead of the minivan?

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

What a cute car! I love the bright color. Thanks for playing along...now I feel like I know you even better.

I do hope things work out for your husband's job too!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh! I just LOVE Checkered's little Barbie car, um, I mean, fuel efficient car. Heehee!

Dr.John said...

Not another merger. When will it end?
Love your car.