- To the shoppers who decide they don't want a perishable product and dispose of it by dumping it in some hiding spot, like the cat litter aisle,
- To shoppers who park their carts right in front of the dairy case while they have an extended phone conversation,
- To the woman ahead of me in the self-check who thinks I am rushing her, to the man who has parked his car right in the fire lane, to the shoppers who leave their dirty tissues in their carts:
- To the greeters who continue to admonish me to wear a winter coat:
Allow me to introduce you to a crazy new concept called mid-life HORMONES.
- To the man who bought the box of tampons and the case of beer:
Yes, the cashier should have put those tampons in a bag instead of assuming you would prefer to carry them out of the store carefully hidden under your arm.