I've been asked to share with you my favorite ways to waste time on the Internet thus causing you to waste time reading my list. Consider this list fiction since I am all about never wasting time. Is there an "Amen" out there....anyone?
1. Blogging. Enough said.
2. I'm not saying, of course, that YOUR blogs waste my time because they don't.
3. If enough time hasn't been eaten up, there is always Facebook, which I love so much I could marry it.
4. Who doesn't enjoy knowing I was playing Christmas music yesterday or that my long, long lost college friend was picking up candy wrappers in her car?
5. So I guess #4 was wrong because that is surely not wasting time.
6. If I'm desperate enough, I might stop by Twitter. I'm sorry, Lucy, but I just don't feel the Twitter love.
7. Sending endless emails to my children's teachers.
8. Checking the email every five minutes to see if they've responded yet.
9. Searching for dinner ideas by WW point value.
10. Trying to find a cheap exercise bench since Checkered won't drive me to Woody's house to buy her Bowflex.
11. Googling my name.
What do YOU do to waste time on the Internet?