I do love how so many bloggers have spent the entire month giving thanks. It has been lovely to read about how so many of you recognize the many blessings in your lives. This week I will join you a public acknowledgement of some of the many things for which I am thankful. I'll limit the lists to 10 items a day. Maybe.
Today's theme? People in my life.
- Parents who have the kindest hearts and are healthy and able to travel.
- Sisters who understand who I am and love me.
- Checkered's sister who always finds a way to encourage.
- Friends who smile when they see me.
- Neighbors who listen to my dog bark and would rather pet her than call animal control.
- A church family who miss me when I'm not there.
- A cousin who would gladly open her door and home to me any time.
- Checkered's extended family who call me their own.
- A husband who always shows me great kindness and children who enjoy talking to me.
- Blogging friends who faithfully stop by to visit even when I get so busy I don't return the favor.
For these, just a few of the Lord's gifts to me, I am most thankful.