Thursday, December 17, 2009

Procrastinating ... Again

It is not only the season of baking, shopping, and menu planning, but it's the season of final exams. As I work my way through the last 60 essays and 120 quizzes (because I NEVER get behind in my grading) I thought you might enjoy a quiz or two.



2. Just so you know, I'm Rudolph. The glowing nose will take some getting used to.

Which Christmas Character Are You?

Rudolph

OK, so maybe you won't go down in history for having a glowing nose or being heckled by the reindeer gang (thank goodness), but like your Christmas counterpart, you're a good friend who'll stick with the people you love through thick and thin.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's got to be totally hectic for you this time of year. I'm retired and outside of getting my packages mailed, I've done nothing!

Now I have to take those quizes!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I passed!!! I love rudolph and I can live with your red nose.

Mental P Mama said...

I'm Rudolph, too. Now I must get back to my list....

T said...

Apparently I'm Mrs. Clause - the hostess!

betty said...

I would imagine grading/correcting papers are like doctors' dictation; never ends, always there, something you got to do, but glad when you see a glimmer of hope that you might be done (for a bit)

betty