- My whistling range is so limited. It's a very shaky 11 note scale I whistle.
- One boy who lives in this house would gladly spend the remainder of his life curled up on the couch while playing video games. That's why I make him walk home from school when the weather is nice. Because he is so sweet, it turns out that my well-intentioned neighbors have been giving him rides home on those days :(
- Two of my children misspelled our last name on school papers this week.
- Do NOT plan to camp near Mt. Rushmore the week before the Sturgis bike thingie. Rates for everything - even campgrounds with outhouses - seem to double. Our solution for those campgrounds:
- What does one do when one's daughter has a group project due and the group backs out the day before the deadline? One builds a model of the Globe Theatre, of course.
- Blogslapping is a term which refers to using one's blog to get revenge on someone. Check out: caughtya.org or litterbutt.com or rudepeople.com. Perhaps someone who enjoys blogslapping might want one of these from cafepress.com:
In class the other night I referred to Pepper as a not-so-smart dog, but oh so sweet. One student was offended that I would speak of my DOG that way, and I do wonder what the student would think if she could have read my thoughts about her at that moment. Wait a minute!! Did I just blogslap? Ouch.
Now go visit my virtual neighborhoods.