I detest grocery shopping. Abhor it. Despise it. It involves having to plan (not a good thing in my book) and spending lots of money for something I can't even wear. But yesterday, on a perfectly gorgeous fall day, I decided to choose happiness to accompany me on that odious task. Why happiness?
- Because we are employed and therefore able to pay the bill,
- Because my back is strong enough to push the full cart,
- Because we will have 48 hours where no one will say, "There's nothing to eat in this house!"
- Because we have 3,000,000 grocery stores in a one mile radius from our house- which is good
- Because I will have to go back tomorrow since I never use a list,
- That is why I choose happiness (okay, maybe not that last dot.)
Now what makes YOU happy today?