After weeks of lackluster and intermittent blogging, I have returned to Friday Fragments - only to learn from Blogger's new interface that I have not earned one penny from this blog. That is only slightly more than I earn at my jobs.
- Greatly related to the previous sentence: the school year has begun and all is temporarily well. On the first day of Spanish class, a student was bragging to my daughter that she already knew one Spanish word. The word was aloha.
- Have you tried this mint water? I think I like it. There is also a chocolate mint version, but it is ALWAYS sold out at my Kroger store.
- I've been listening to all the news warnings that unoccupied cars will be towed in certain areas in an attempt to thwart a terrorist attack. Being the driver who must tow those suspicious cars is a job I would not want.
- In another international warning, don't play Kelli Norgaard in Words with Friends. She just played an 85 point word against me. I am intimidated by all you smart people!! Don't I have any dumb-ish friends who want to play?
- Aren't you delighted that it's Friday? I am, but I do wish I had looked down before I left the house this morning.
- See you all on Monday!!