- It's Friday!
It's time for defrag!!
Thanks to Mrs. 4's for running these memes!!!
- Have you ever had Claude's Barbeque Brisket Marinade Sauce? If not, get yourself to El Paso, Texas and get some. I love the fragrance. I love the flavor. I love the ease. I don't love how far it is to El Paso.
- Speaking of El Paso and Claude's: The one who introduced me to Claude's is my younger sister, Dr. Red. She has finally joined Facebook (from which I immediately stole her picture); you all should head over there and meet her.
- Coney dogs are very popular in this area: hot dogs with a thick, meaty sauce on them. The chili is just a bit spicy; the casing on the dogs just a bit crunchy. Hold the mustard on mine, please.
- During Pepper the Dog's behavior class this week, my 7 year old son confided to me that he absolutely loves the way the treats there smell. That would be the DOG treats. He is thinking about buying some and leaving them open under his bed so he can smell them all night.
- I like the Cake Boss show but wish they would leave out the contrived drama and simply show us more of his magnificent creations.
- My daughter made this cake this week:
2 cups shredded zucchini with peeling
3/4 cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1 (4 1/2 oz) instant chocolate pudding
1 1/2 tsp. instant decaffeinated coffee
1 pkg chocolate cake mix
Blend well and bake at 350 for 1 hour in a Bundt pan or 40-45 mins in a 9x13.
- Then she made lunch for her brothers. I think I will forgive the fact that cleaning up the kitchen afterward never entered her mind.
- And now we'll close with a reference to natural milk producers. My very middle-aged and conservative neighbor has taken to sunbathing topless in her back yard. No picture here. You'll just have to take my word for it.