I choose to be an optimist. Except today. I'm just feeling annoyed and am tired of excusing it away. So, in the spirit of feeling better, here is a list of things currently annoying me:
10. The man behind me in the grocery store who insisted on putting his groceries on the belt before I put mine up there.
9. The teen-ager in another car who was deeply upset that I didn't go through the yellow light at our local intersection.
8. I have to carefully watch my diet this week because my physical is on Friday.
7. Watching my diet all week will not make one bit of difference in any results.
6. Myself for thinking the man behind me at Walmart was trying to cut in front of me when he was really an employee trying to empty the returnable cans/bottles bins.
5. My dog loving to swim in her wading pool AFTER she pees in it.
4. My broken dishwasher whose job it was to teach my children to hand wash dishes, yet the dirty dishes silently stack themselves on the counter every.single.day.
3. My inability to create clever little blog graphics like so many of you do.
2. The followers list I removed from my blog so I wouldn't feel a slave to it; nevertheless, I wonder what would happen if I re-posted it.
1. Mosquitoes. Fruit flies. Great black wasps.
0. The customers at the local cigarette shop who ALWAYS park in the fire lane thus impeding traffic for everyone else driving by.
Thank-you for listening. I'm done....for today.