The flu - the never-ending strain of flu - that took over my two youngest boys and me all last week has left us ennervated. No, I can't even think about typing "la influenza" because it has too many letters in it and requires too much energy.
There is good news: The fevers are finally gone today!! We hope #3's asthma will be much-improved soon, too. That would make me smile, but then I look at the family calendar for this week, I think maybe I should just cry. Activities, school projects, work - more than one event per evening. In addition, I start TAKING not teaching an on-line class this week and it requires 15-20 hours per week. But no. I'm not going to whine or cry or run away. What I am going to do is meme all week. I may well find my blogging future in allowing other bloggers to do all the thinking while I coast. (No response to anyone who asks how this is any different from my past blogging.)
Onward and upward or maybe I should just say, "Next." Monday's meme: Give me 5 Monday ~5 fave or UNfave things for which I shop:
1. UNfave: school supplies - the list never ends; the emotions tied to returning to a schedule and school aren't always happy.
2. UNfave: groceries - the never-ending task
3. Fave: shoes - anytime; anywhere
4. UNfave: certain clothing items for husband or son #1- they find it easier to say they don't like something rather than describe what they do like.
5. Fave: furniture - we never buy, but I could actually shop in furniture stores every.single.day
What are your faves or UNfaves??