Today's meme comes from http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/ and the list is 10 things that make me feel old:
10. The mothers of the other second graders.
9. The people from my high school graduating class who have grandchildren.
8. Getting excited about "Fame" and having my kids ask if there really was another "Fame" movie.
7. A little too much gray here and there.
6. Going to a church where the music director is young enough that he doesn't really know many hymns.
5. Asking my students yesterday about something related to the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995 and having them respond, "Someone bombed Oklahoma?"
4. Realizing that the oldies station hasn't played any of my "old" songs in a long time.
3. Watching siblings and their spouses retire.
2. Sleeping with a sick child on his less than great mattress and not being able to stand up straight the next morning.
1. Having the doctor lecture me about cholesterol.
Now what about you??