It's Friday, so off the Mrs. 4444's I go for Friday Fragments and to Sara's place at Friday's Freewrite.
- Michigan is the first state in 25 years to pass the 15% unemployment mark.
- Not surprisingly, when I went into three furniture stores yesterday, I was one of two customers in each store.
- We did not renew our subscription to the local paper, yet we continue to receive the paper. I guess I'm not too sad.
- When I told my 14 year old daughter that before I got my first master's degree in English, I strongly considered getting a degree in library science. She was visible disgusted by that news.
- How am I ever going to lose this weight when ice cream is just so delicious?
- For years now, my friend and my sister have told me to read Chocolat or at least watch the movie. I finally checked the book out. New favorite novel, here I come.
- Does it bother you to see school supplies in the stores this early?
- and finally:
- WHY would any man who speaks even a little English do this to a company?