Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Caution Hears Kroger Calling Her Name

I have a "friend."  She has four kids and likes Nascar, too. Coincidentally enough, she also has a husband named Checkered.  She doesn't like to grocery shop or meal plan.  So sometimes, my friend doesn't have much food in her house.  Her kids get hungry and start to whine.  That's when my friend orders her children to "find something ... there's plenty of food if you will just look!"

Her children prowl and forage for food.  They always find something.  And then they don't whine for a minute or two.

The youngest one always seems to find Fiber One bars.

He likes the chocolate flavor.

He likes the chocolate flavor so much that he usually eats a second bar.

Then, when I my friend isn't looking, he eats another.

And yesterday, he ate a fourth bar.  My friend was getting kind of nervous about then.  You see, 4 Fiber One bars equals 27 grams of fiber.

Today, my friend's boy felt a familiar rumbling in his gut.  He thought it would be hysterically funny to have the loudest explosion of gas ever.  His brothers would love it.  They would laugh and make him the farting champion of the family.  He chased his brothers around the house setting them up for the big noise.  Except it wasn't gas.

So, after that?  I My friend went grocery shopping today.  All good things must come to an end.  Oh, wait.  That's kind of a pun!   HA!!

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Ohhhh. The visual.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

EWWWWWW I would have had one young person doing some really YUKKY cleaning..... I love the shoe print your artest made ... send him on down we have BB guns lined across the back to shoot all squirrels with he would have a blast!
hugs Laura

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Shades of Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor-the colon cleansing scene LOL

Big Hair Envy said...

Note To "Your Friend":

Cross Fiber Bars off of the grocery list :)

Karen said...

I love boys. Mine would still have been so proud.

Anonymous said...

That's kind of sad, ya know? Proof that you can have too much of a good thing!

P.s. How's it going over at the Buzz?