Now on to the post:
It has been my
1. Baked potatoes are not enhanced by substituting sugar for salt.
2. The Walmart knock-off of Olay's Regenerist does not sooth dry, tired eyes.
3. Dove body wash should not be used when shampoo and hair with body are desired.
4. Colgate toothpaste is a lousy hair gel.
and lastly, for your pondering:
5. Lemi Shine (for sparkling glasses and shine) and BeneFiber may look alike, but they're NOT!
@ 5... oops;)
hmmmm, good to know ;)
Just the THOUGHT of baked potato with sugar...
Food Lion Smart Options instead of Totino's?
I will slip you something WONDERFUL for those eyes...it is a miracle I swear by.
Well now we know! Thanks chickie.
Oh my...some good lessons learned. Thanks for sharing those.
FYI: Scrubbing bubble bath cleaner is not a good holding hair spray.
Oh, don't tell me you ingested Lemi Shine!! Goodness, that could earn you a trip to the ER, I would think. Take care.....maybe you need eyeglasses.
Have a wonderful day after your birthday!
are you still fighting getting those eyes checked? GO QUICKLY LOLOLOLOLOL
HAPPY DAY AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for the warnings. I have one from my cooking experience . If the recipe calls for sugar put it in. Leaving it out ruins most recipes I have a list of five.
Sounds like my week...AND I missed getting a comment in for your giveaway! I can't seem to keep up with everything around here and blog too. Gah.
Happy Belated Birthday and did I miss the part where you said how old you are?
Post a Comment