I do love how so many bloggers have spent the entire month giving thanks. It has been lovely to read about how so many of you recognize the many blessings in your lives. This week I will join you a public acknowledgement of some of the many things for which I am thankful. I'll limit the lists to 10 items a day. Maybe.
Today's theme? People in my life.
- Parents who have the kindest hearts and are healthy and able to travel.
- Sisters who understand who I am and love me.
- Checkered's sister who always finds a way to encourage.
- Friends who smile when they see me.
- Neighbors who listen to my dog bark and would rather pet her than call animal control.
- A church family who miss me when I'm not there.
- A cousin who would gladly open her door and home to me any time.
- Checkered's extended family who call me their own.
- A husband who always shows me great kindness and children who enjoy talking to me.
- Blogging friends who faithfully stop by to visit even when I get so busy I don't return the favor.
For these, just a few of the Lord's gifts to me, I am most thankful.
I've missed you in blogville and and Fb!
I'm so thankful for the friends that I"ve made here - I would of never imagined it!
I TOO, am THANKFUL for the people I have meet through blogging...even though we have never met in person, I feel a bond of friendship to each and every one...it warms my heart and makes me smile! :)
Our cups runneth over......
This is a great idea for a post. :) It sounds like you are surrounded by a lot of wonderful people. :)
It takes a great person to have great people in their life. You have been good to all those you are thankful in your life...give yourself a pat on the back...it's okay to do that!
We are blessed!
this is nice how you are doing your list of thankfuls for this week! great list and place to start with family and friends :)
so much to be thankful for!
This is very sweet. I am thankful for YOU!!!
I am thankful to live in a country where I am not afraid to speak my mind.
I am thankful for all of the soldiers who defend our rights. Both soldiers of old (like my father and father-in-law who both fought in WWII and my brother-in-law who fought in Vietnam) to sons of my friends who serve today.
I am thankful for the internet because it allows me to keep in closer contact with friends and family, it allows me to reconnect with old friends and has allowed me to read entertaining blogs like yours!
Post a Comment