Thursday, July 3, 2008

Still Thinking

*Is there really an easy and delicious recipe for Shepherd's Pie?




*If the subject of class discussion is Henrik Ibsen and students keep mentioning "Henry Gibson" on their exam, should they get credit?



*When I'm invited to someone's home for dinner and I can't think of a great hostess gift, is it okay to just give them the monetary amount the dinner would cost in a restaurant? (I'm kidding, Mom!) But really, $15? $20??



*When the dog passes gas while company is over, how vigorously must I apologize before they suspect that it's me and not the dog?



*Thank-you, Calvary Church in Lancaster, PA, for reminding me about the group, 2nd Chapter of Acts. Their hymn Cd's? Gorgeous!



*How do I get to be on the show, "The Secret Life of a Soccer Mom"?



*Is it okay to stop using my Gazelle exercise machine because when I'm on it I see that the mantle hasn't been dusted for a while?



*Is it okay to stop using my Gazelle exercise machine because when I'm on it I get hot and if I turn on the ceiling fan it will disturb the dog who is sleeping so sweetly on the clean laundry? (Please, MizFit, don't answer!)



*Did you ever ask for something for your own birthday just because you knew it was something your husband really wanted and you love him that much???



(Don't worry, Checkered. I'm asking for the 50 inch plasma t.v. next year.)

No comments: