Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've Been Reduced to Forwarding Emails in my Blog



The reason a dog has so many friends
is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

There is no psychiatrist in the world
like a puppy licking your face.
-Ben Williams

A dog is the only thing on earth
that loves you more
than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings





The average dog is a nicer person
than the average person.
-Andy Rooney


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies,
quite unlike people,
who are incapable of pure love and
always have to mix love &hate.
-Anonymous




Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like
never washed a dog.
-Franklin P. Jones

If your dog is fat,
you aren't getting enough exercise.
-Unknown





My dog is worried about the economy
because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can.
That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
-Joe Weinstein


Women and cats will do as they please.
Men and dogs should relax
and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous
he will not bite you.
That is the principal difference
between a dog and a man.
-Mark Twain

Dogs are not our whole life,
but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras


If you think dogs can't count,
try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret












8 comments:

MsTypo said...

Women and cats will do as they please.
Men and dogs should relax
and get used to the idea.

I want that one embroidered on a pillow! :p

Anonymous said...

Oh - I love the quotes and pictures!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I enjoy this each time i see it! Have a wonderful day!
HUGS Laura

Mental P Mama said...

Truer words were never spoken....

Big Hair Envy said...

LOVE this! Cairo and MPM got my comments out before I could get here. What they said:)

Fortunately, my hubby learned a LONG time ago that the cat, the daughter and I were going to do as we pleased. He and the dog are content to relax and forgetaboutit!!!

Mrs4444 said...

Hilarious, sweet. I loved the last one; it's SO true!

Anonymous said...

I'm not above sharing something I read in an e-mail once in a while, like this. Sometimes they're just too cute not to share!

Anonymous said...

I'm not above sharing something I read in an e-mail once in a while, like this. Sometimes they're just too cute not to share!