Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Proof is in the Truck

I doubt that you would know that my younger sister and I are related at all if we didn't tell you.

You see, she loves an organized schedule. 
I love to see how the day will evolve all by itself.

She majored in math and chose a math-based profession. 
I majored in words and chose a word-based profession.

She is a talented pianist.
I play enough for me to focus on my real love: singing.

She is right-handed.
I have a mixed-dominance in my handedness.

She reads in bed.
I watch t.v.

She joined a gym.
I drive by one on my way to the Dairy Maid.

But despite these differences, there is one sure way to know that we share DNA.

It's true: we MUST be related after all.

17 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love this post! How cute, and how interesting that you're so unalike in so many ways...but at least one area where you're on common ground. :-) Vrooooom!

The Ninja said...

What a great post, and that picture at the end..priceless!

I Am Woody said...

LOL! You wouldn't know that my sister and I are related either. Except for our Hondas:)

Checkered.loves.Caution said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Checkered.loves.Caution said...

Dodge Girls have more fun (old ad campaign). I know mine seems to.

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so darn funny!!!!
I would love to be your sister as well...would you accept a buick??

Evansmom said...

You are so talented with your words!

Betty W said...

LOL! So funny!
Did that happen without the other knowing? Love it.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Almost twins!!!
<><

MoMo 2.0 said...

You sure you 2 aren't TEXAS GIRLS with those pickups?

unmitigated me said...

Who gots the HEMI?

Laura ~Peach~ said...

cute :)

Marla said...

Ahhh...I love this. Sisters are the best, right!

Matty said...

LMAO.....yes, you are sisters.

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Tooo funny! I love it. I'm more like you! :)

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Great sisters and twin trucks....does life get any better than this???

God bless ya and have yourself a glorious day sweetie!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

What a fun post. Oh my goodness, I just noticed that there is a person in the back of each truck! My sisters and I are so very different and yet identical in so many ways.

Kristin - The Goat